Sunday, June 7, 2009

The Tag of 8s


As I said this is a delayed Homework on me assigned by my dear friends epitaph and Thoughts of the Thought-Less.


The Strange Coincidence that both of them passed it to me in the same day:)


Anyway let's see the Tag & my answers to it.




* 8 things I’m looking forward to.

1) Having a long vacation on the shore of the sea in an isolated place with nothing else but the sea & my small family.
2) Learning al Qura’n.
3) Being settled.
4) To learn how to deal with Hagar in this age without spoiling her or being cruel on her.
5) To See Hagar in the best school in her first year with the school’s clothes.
6) To see Hagar playing Ballet.
7) Organizing the drawers & cabinets all over the home.
8) To get rid of all the annoying people in my life.

* 8 things I did yesterday.

1) Visited my parents & brothers.
2) Cooked.
3) Got exhausted by Hagar’s Naughtiness (Like every day)
4) Started working on a project which I hope will be a successful one.
5) Went shopping for home needs.
6) Ate butter cookies (yummy).
7) Watched TV.
8) Slept.

* 8 things I wish I could do (ranked by the degree of being impossible).

1) Having a nice wooden house in the navy color with white big windows to allow a lot of light inside the entire house & to be decorated all on my own taste. And it should be located in an island & to be on the shore of the ocean.
2) Be in home & yet working the kind of job which I like.
3) Getting rid of my nervousness.
4) Having everything in life going smooth & gentle.
5) Having more mornings in the sun not in a locked office.
6) Seeing Hagar safe in our world.
7) Make sure that my Husband is completely happy with me.

* 8 shows I watch.

1) Oprah Winfrey Show.
2) Rachel Ray (Not regularly the last Period).
3) Friends.
4) Ghost Whisperer.
5) CSI Miami & CSI NY.
6) Medium.
7) Murders she wrote (an old show which I hope they will re- run).
8) Midsomer Murders.

* 8 things I love.

1) My parents & Brothers.
2) My daughter.
3) My Husband.
4) Coffee.
5) Reading especially in English.
6) The Sea.
7) Fairouz (Harp of Heaven).
8) Watching American Movies (but not all of it of course).

* Whom I’ll tag along.

Sara7a, Karakib Nona, whispers, Madam Salamony, and every one passes by & likes to answer the Tag :) .

5 comments:

Wish I were a Butterfly ... said...

التاج دة لذيذ أوي
:)

أنا من الناس اللي اتبعت لهم:$ :$. شكرا إنك افتكرتيني

مش ركزت فيه لأن الوقت متأخر بس هقرؤه تاني قريب ان شاء الله

butter cookies?? :) Reeeally yummy
بالهنا والشفا

Wish I were a Butterfly ... said...

معلش جيت تاني

لقيت في هامش مدونتك إنك بتقرئي حاليا
Wuthering Heights

بحبها أوي أوي
:)
أتمنى تعجبك

Rosa said...

*Wish I were a Butterfly:

نورتيني و مبسوطة ان التاج عجبك و مستنية أشوف الرد عندك.

Yes I like Butter Cookies a lot but I never made them in home always buy them ready made :D

ألف هنا عليكي يا حبيبتي.

بالنسبة لـ Wuthering Heights الفترة اللي فاتت في وسط الإنشغال وقفت عن قرائتها ففقدت متعة إكتشافها و الوقوع في حبها لإني سمعت عنها كلام كتيييييييييييييييييير حلو فبفكر أبدأ أقرأها من أول و جديد كأني ما بدأتش و أوعدك هقول لك رأيي أول ما أخلصها

Epitaph1987 said...

:)) Thanks for answering the tag..
I enjoyed reading your answers!

Rabna yekhlilek Hagar w tefra7y beeha ya Rab isA :))

Rosa said...

* Epitaph:

I enjoyed answering the Tag & I'm happy that you liked my answers.

Thanks sweetie for every thing :))