Wednesday, February 11, 2009

A Surprise that made my day.




Yes it is really a surprise that made my day. Even though there was another post which I intended to publish but I found myself just writing this one.

My dearest friend & my most cherished friend is ENGAGED.
Horrrrrrrrrrrrayyyyyyyyyyy
Next April it'll be 2 years since we firstly knew each other.

She is a very nice & beautiful person inside & outside. Although tough in her work but beneath under this there are no words to describe her personal beauty.

Today I knew that the yesterday at night she had been engaged since I knew I went like crazy.
I forgot my mobile at home today & I really was crazy that I can't call her to hear all the details & says to her congratulations & see what I can do to help in any preparations & such things.

Really I couldn't do anything or think in anything till I borrowed a mobile & talked to her.

The happiness in her voice, the surprise of how quick everything happened, her words describing her nice man, everything made me soooooooooooooo happy for her & I wished if I can see her in that particular moment to hug & kiss her.

Lovable sister please know that you are a very good person & I'm sure that Allah blessed you with a person who couldn't be less good. I'm sure that In Shaa Allah he'll be the most good & kind husband for you & that he deserves you & will take good care of you.

Even there is a tear in my eye now.

I know that may be my words are spontaneous & not planned but that is how & what I feel.

Lovable sister, please please be happy & enjoy every moment of your life.

See you soon.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

wow ya Fairouz,
this is the nicest congratulations I have received in the best thing happen in my life, really i'm blessed because I knew the greatest, kindest, sweetest man ever, and of course because I have friend like you.
thx :)

Rosa said...

Sweetie, belive me you deserve every word I wrote about you.

congratulations again & enjoy your life & your partner ;)